Life Saving Suit:
Immersion suits are designed to extend a person’s survival by several hours while waiting for rescue. The chances of survival when immersed in water are improved only by the ability to remain dry and maintain the body temperature in a comfortable condition. Our immersion suits are made of reinforced neoprene. There is a flap, front waterproof zipper, ankle cuffs, neoprene pockets and retro-reflective tapes. All these features have been designed to protect you against cold. Welcome to contact us on this immersion suit.
Part of Suit:
1. Pillow: it is designed with a buoyancy pillow, so do not need extra lifejacket.
2. Zipper: 67cm length water tight zipper with plastic puller.
3. Reflective tape: SOLAS reflective tape, 5cm x 10cm
4. Gloves: 3 finger Neoprene gloves
5. Boots: Neoprene Material with Rubber sole
6. Belt: black webbing belt with steel D-ring.
7. Accessories: water-proof light, whistle.
Life Saving Suit
5mm 100% neoprene