Application: JIS F2031 Pawl Type Chain Cable Stopper is cast steel chain stopper applicable to Grade 3 Anchor Chain. Pawl type chain stopper is disposed between the connecting tube and anchor windlass to clamp the anchor chains and to prevent the chain slipping out. Anchor chain stopper transmits the pull strength from chain to hull in a way to reduce the working load on windlass. JIS F2031 pawl type chain stopper is strictly produced complying with the shipbuilding standard JIS F2031.
Other types of chain stoppers are available according to customer’s special requirements.
For more information, please feel free to contact us.
Features of JIS F2031 Pawl Type Chain Cable Stopper
1. Model Type: pawl type chain cable stopper;
2. Material: cast steel;
3. Applicable to Grade 3 anchor chain (diameter 58mm to 122mm);
4. Weight: 495 to 3660kg;
5. With lubricating oil on friction surface and other part painted with bitumen paint;
6. Red, black, gray or other color coating;
7. Withstand 80% of chain cable’s minimum breaking load;
8. No defects on surface to influence the strength of chain stopper;
9. Competitive price, prompt delivery and excellent service;
10. Certificate: ABS, CCS, BV, NK, LR and etc.;